Saturday, 21 January 2017

What a busy year ..

Assalamualaikum,

This is my first entry in 2017. I have too many wishes, tasks and targets to archive.

The first thing would be my SPM exam. I have so much PRESSURE on this. *facepalm* I find it is hard to archive my Gunung Everest target. Did I think about my real ability in academics when teacher do AKU JANJI thing last time ?

Obviously , tak payah pakai telescope aku dah tau this year would be my very stressful, pressure, terrible year in my life.

I inspired to be a doctor since I was a kid. *please count how many years I dream to be a doctor* . 13 years I guess ?

So of course, I don't want to disappoint my little Izzati, my mother who keeps on supporting me and family. But yeah,...

I HAVE TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE. NO MATTER WHAT.























No comments:

Post a Comment