Sunday, 24 January 2016

trying to be someone else

Assalamualaikum,

Sometimes I would like to be someone else. With their personality, their calmness , their bla bla bla. and even the little things inside them.


 My insecurities and I can't be apart.

I'm not going to say that I hate myself  or I'm not a grateful person. It just.. sometimes you will feel like someone is better than you and you're the worst in this galaxy.

A few months ago, I found a blogger. How can I describe her ? - A beautiful girl with beautiful brain. Yeah, that is the best description for her. I adore everything about her ;  The way she lives her life and her personality. hemm. To me, she's the perfect idol. The way she writes the blog is like she loves her life and there's nothing to worry about what's going to happen in her life. ( i think so ). She loves the peacefulness, calmness, nature and etc.

yes.

I have the ability to make changes in my life. We not supposed to suffer what we're having right now. Give full effort to your aim and just make it happen.


Senangnya dia cakap..

I mean, try.

















No comments:

Post a Comment